About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey all...=)..welcome to this wonderful world of disney!..ops..my blog...hehhe...My name is Arul...Jonathan Arul...hehhe...22 this year..From Penang,Malaysia..But now in Hat yai,Thailand...The Land Of Smiles..=)..this 'project' is just to share my blessings,trials,happiness,joy..But most of all...my prayers..I pray that this blog will be a blessing to many..Have a nice day and...God Bless...=)...(Smiles from the Land Of Smiles)..

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting Started

Life is great. Life is fun. Life is all I ask for..So why did I leave it all?...hey all..Welcome to my blog...to my very 1st post!!...hehehhe...the name is Jonathan Arul...I’m 22 years old...From a beautiful family..Dad's name is Arulanthu..My 1st sweetheart's name is Rajamah...Have two beautiful sisters Asenath and Angela..

Life was indeed good..I had everything I ever wanted..It was all smiles for me..But deep inside of me...I knew something was missing..I know I was made for more..I was from a good christian family...never missed a worship service..Was the youth president and all that..But what did God mean to me?..What Jesus's sacrifice meant to me?..Being a Church Brat has taken its toll on me..i say and call myself a christian...but i know nothing about God, and his great act of love on the cross for me..Life was great, life was fun..But life was meaningless..

I did Pre law for awhile...Law was my passion..My dream..Bt I met failures after failures..i never knew what I need to do to get through my Pre Law..Then one day..I lost my only reason for happiness (so I thought)..My gf knowing that she needs more than this...leaves me...it felt like I have just thrown myself into a big blackhole..i felt like when she left, she took everything that is good about me..I keep blaming myself, keep putting myself down..We used to have our fav song together...You and Me by Lifehouse...i keep hearing it over and over again..That’s when I realized that it was not about my ex gf n me...but its about my God and me

We all have made this mistakes in some point of our lives..We have all this 'idol's before us..And its blocking God's ray of hope for us..My gf was my idol..In fact she was my everything..God just had to remove her to save me..And he did..That’s our God..He works in ways we can never imagine..He remove my so called happiness to give me a real everlasting happiness...I see things clearly now..That’s when I decided to go for a short mission trip..To hat yai, Thailand..

It was here in Thailand that I discovered what I was made for...I realized what I was called to do, to be...I used to ask myself...who am I?...and now I have the answer..Who am I?..Im not Spiderman, or Batman..Im Jonathan Arul...And I am HIS!!...I am His story..He's alone..i've dedicated my life to do his work..And I pray that God will use me to reach out to his lost children..Let my Lifesong sing to HIM!...Take Care and...God Bless

7 comments:

  1. nice story... God really makes no mistakes..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great...i'm sure god will surely talk to in many life through your life. Everything works for good.He knows whats good for us.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job jonanthan.. Keep up the good work for God. The more we depend on God, the more dependable he is.. Have faith in Him, and move forward in your ministry. He will be there for you in each single step.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I am His story" .. my fav line of the year.. Amen to that.. :)
    GBU ne..

    ReplyDelete